Grow Your Savings in a Share Account with a Great National Police Credit Union Interest Rate

Membership begins with a Share Savings Account. When you open your Share Savings Account, you become a member of National Police Credit Union and you are able to take advantage of all our amazing products and benefits.

Open a Share Savings Account Today!

Become a member today with our easy-to-use online application. Your Share Savings Account will be opened as part of the membership process. Or call 844-COP-SAVE (844-267-7283) to join today!

Join Today

How a Share Savings Account Works

Savings white

  • Interest compounds daily and dividends are paid quarterly*.
  • E-statements are available for Online Banking users.
  • National Police Credit Union savings rates are tiered. This means the more you save, the more you earn.
  • You can deposit money into your Share Account through External Funds Transfer, direct deposit, in person, Online Banking, by mail, or through an ATM with your ATM or debit card.

More Great Offers from National Police Credit Union!

Open Your Share Savings Account and Become a Member Today!

Open your Share Savings account now by joining National Police Credit Union. You can become a member by completing our easy-to-use online application or calling 844-COP-SAVE (844-267-7283) to speak with a representative!

Join Today

Credit Union Interest Rates

Check out our spectacular rates!

Learn More

Frequently Asked Questions

What is National Police Credit Union's BillPay address?

National Police Credit Union's BillPay Address is: Chicago Patrolmen's Federal Credit Union 1407 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago, IL 60607

Can I make transfers between two credit union accounts?

Yes. You will need to Fill out a Cross Account Transfer Authorization and/or Disclosure form.

Is there an easy way to pay my monthly loan payment or put extra money aside for something special?

Yes! You can set up a monthly transfer from your savings or checking account by filling out our Transfer Authorization Form.

How do I transfer money to another financial institution?

Please fill out the outgoing wire form found in this FAQ to transfer funds to another financial institution.

How do I transfer money into the credit union?

Incoming Wire Transfer Instructions​ provides the tools that you will need for wiring money into your account.

Do you carry or sell US savings bonds?

No, savings bonds must be purchased through the Treasury Direct website.

*The minimum balance to earn dividends in a share account is $100. Dividends are posted on March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st.