More Ways to Save at National Police Credit Union

From saving for a rainy day, to building that nest egg for retirement, we have the savings products law enforcement officers need to build a bright financial future!

Grow Your Savings in a Share Account with a Great National Police Credit Union Interest Rate

Membership begins with a Share Savings Account. When you open your Share Account*, you become a member of National Police Credit Union and you are able to take advantage of all our amazing products and benefits.

Join Today

A Money Market Account Can Help Your Savings Grow Faster

Our Money Market Account allows you to earn competitive rates of return while providing you with immediate access to your money.

Learn More

Consider opening an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)

An IRA can be an important step in building a secure financial future. It can also help capitalize on applicable tax benefits for retirement savings.

Learn More

Interested in Earning More on Your Savings? Try a Share Certificate!

A Share Certificate is a safe and secure instrument for members interested in earning higher dividends on their savings. Our Share Certificates feature compounded interest and a fixed annual percentage yield paid quarterly** and at the term’s end. The rates are higher than on a regular Savings Account and, historically, have been higher than those offered by area banks.

Learn More

One of Our Most Popular Types of Savings Accounts is Christmas Savers!

Last year’s Christmas Saver’s Account included the participation of over 1,700 members who saved a whopping $1,583,619! You could be one of this year's savers!

Learn More

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I make transfers between two or more credit union accounts?

Yes. You will need to Fill out a Cross Account Transfer Authorization and/or Disclosure form.

Is there an easy way to pay my monthly loan payment or put extra money aside for something special?

Yes! You can set up a monthly transfer from your savings or checking account by filling out our Transfer Authorization Form.

How do I transfer money to another financial institution?

Please fill out the outgoing wire form found in this FAQ to transfer funds to another financial institution.

How do I transfer money into the credit union?

Incoming Wire Transfer Instructions​ provides the tools that you will need for wiring money into your account.

Do you carry or sell US savings bonds?

No, savings bonds must be purchased through the Treasury Direct website.

*Minimum initial share deposit of $10.

**Dividends posted on March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st.