Frequently Asked Questions

How do I transfer money to another financial institution?

Please fill out the outgoing wire form to transfer funds to another financial institution and fax the form to 312-726-4913. . Please note that if you have Online Banking you can use either Bill Pay or the External Funds Transfer feature to transfer funds.