Frequently Asked Questions

Should I alert the credit union before I go out of town?

Yes please. Completing the Travel Exemption form will help prevent your credit union debit/credit cards from being blocked by letting us know to expect transactions outside of your home area. Please fill out the form at least two days before you go out of town.